Pre-Questionnaire for newborn sessions
- Getting in Touch
- First and Last Name:
- Due Date:
- Mailing Address: Phone (mobile): Phone (other):
- Is text an appropriate way to quickly reach you?
- Preferred method of contact:
- Session Date:
- Session Time:
- Getting to Know You
- What is your due date?
- Do you know baby’s gender?
- Is this your first child?
- Tell me a bit about yourself and partner.
- Tell me a little about your pregnancy.
- Are you scheduled for or planning a c-section?
- Please include some info on each member of your family that will be participating in the session.
Names, ages of kids, likes and dislikes, hobbies, personality traits, super-powers, allergies etc.
- If older siblings are included, what are the kids interested in and what makes them smile/laugh?
- Have you experienced a professional family photography session before?
How does your family usually respond to photo day? If any family members have reservations or worries about the day, note them here.
Are there specific ways you would like to display the images from your family session?
Framed photos, canvases, in an album, gift prints for relatives, on social media, etc.
Which areas of your home do you hope to decorate with your images?
For example, the nursery, a specific wall in your home, in small frames on a table, in a family room, etc.
Do you have a colour scheme and any specific props or poses or ideas in mind for your session? (This question is very important to me.)
Tell me if you have specific poses, set ups or colours that you may have seen on website pages/Etsy that are must-haves.
Which images are important to you? (check all that apply)
– family together
– siblings with new baby
– prop poses – if specific props please specify
– wrapped or dressed poses of newborn
– close-ups of baby’s features (lips, toes, ears, etc) – parents alone with newborn
– parent/sibling with newborn
– other (please specify)
Is there a particular style, or feel or look you would like to achieve with your session ?
Do you like headbands, hats, outfits, and wrapped newborns or would you prefer a simpler set up?
Are you willing to have baby use a pacifier for soothing during the session?
Are you ok with some ‘incentives/bribes’ offered to the siblings (if applicable)? If so, would you prefer a small treat (like a lollipop), or a small gift (like stickers), or prefer to promise your own rewards?
Is there anything else you think would be helpful for me to know before our session?
Examples include super shy children, physical difficulties and disabilities, autism, and the like.
All images are finalized, but Do you have any specific features you would want retouched?
Examples include acne, recent bruises, birthmarks, etc.
Any other concerns, requests or information you’d like to share? Don’t worry, you can always contact me again if you’ve forgotten something!
If you don’t mind to fill in these questions for my purpose of the marketing strategy I am follow ?:
How did you hear about Andrea Todt Photography?
For example: Google search, Facebook, Instagram, From a friend, etc.
If this is a referral, who can we thank?
What are your Facebook and Instagram profile names?
I’d love to tag you in sneak peeks (if you’ve signed a model release).
What was it about my photography that caught your eye?
Would you like to receive my quarterly newsletter filled with tips, news and discounts?
I will never send you spam, or sell your email
THANK YOU! YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER